December 16, 2019, 09:05:52 AM

Author Topic: Charts  (Read 10441 times)

norsman

• View Profile
Re: Charts
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 12:07:34 AM »
That wouldn't explain why there isn't anything for November and I don't know why the curve would move inside of December since those data points are already recorded and fixed.

To test what you said anyway I recorded workouts into February. This picture is the graph as of today.

The nest one will be after all workouts in January and some in February are saved.

norsman

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 12:08:30 AM »
History showing January complete plus some February

norsman

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 12:11:43 AM »
The chart still hasn't populated January (I still think December as this would correlate with weekly charts outline)

And look how curve inside previous time period has changed. It's compressing data points inside last week of jam/dec

It certainly a bug. I only use this at home with wifi and 4g is never off anyway.

Robert Frederick

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 01:04:01 PM »
Inside the app there is a bug report option. How about you send me a report through that so I can load up your variables and see what I get. I've just gone through the process you described and the graph pushes out up until March and I decided to stop there.

Shawn_M

• View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2015, 02:23:13 AM »
Going to add this under a relevant post - I'm stable, no crashing and no other glitches lately (except not being able to History a workout if I later updated maxes on the same day, but that's minor).

But I'm getting blank graphs too - from a certain point onward. I ran the Adv Medium Prep II through to completion and then moved into Prep III the first week of Feb.

... Based on the way the graph goes vertical, I've got a hunch about a DIV/0 problem somewhere that isn't being smoothed over. I'm testing deadlift this evening, between sets I'll try History-ing some workouts around where the graph shits the bed takes off towards infinity.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:27:34 AM by Shawn_M »
4 years training, 1300@190
TSR

Robert Frederick

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2015, 02:12:36 PM »
Send me a bug report through the app so I can look at it.