July 03, 2020, 12:16:41 AM

Author Topic: 4 Day Program  (Read 359216 times)

victorE

• CMS
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Day Program
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2017, 08:03:52 PM »
Did my comp cycle skills tests
results were
425 squat
255 bench
560 deadlift
Deadlifts 'n Death Metal
Best Gym Lifts
193kg(425 lb) squat
111kg(245 lb) bench
255kg(560 lb) deadlift

All pulls and no bench makes Vic a weak boy.

Leggio

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 20, 2017, 06:47:51 AM »
Hi All,

1. I'm looking ahead at My Advanced, Medium Load Comp Cycle. On Week 2, Days 2 and 3, the app is showing me to make two attempts in a row at 100% of my 1RM for all of the three lifts. So it shows:

90% x 1
95% x 1
100% x 1
100% x 1

I just want to make sure this is accurate, and that I should be doing my 1RM two times in a row.

2. Since the last update, under the options page, it looks like the number of lifts is now inaccurate. Under Advanced it now shows:

Medium Load Prep Cycle 1:
897 lifts

Medium Load Prep Cycle 2:
1 lifts

Medium Load Prep Cycle 3:
1 lifts

Medium Load Comp Cycle:
561 lifts

I just wanted to make sure this wouldn't affect the charts. Thanks!

dmeita

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 23, 2017, 03:51:28 PM »
I'm trying to download the program (http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=78625876097939163371) but the link is broken, and no new link is in the main post.

Any idea?
Where can I download it?

Thanks!

RussianBear

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 23, 2017, 07:47:31 PM »
I'm trying to download the program (http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=78625876097939163371) but the link is broken, and no new link is in the main post.

Any idea?
Where can I download it?

Thanks!

I can only see a file that are deleted from the server. Can you tell me which file/program you are trying to download?
"For one to press a lot, one must press a lot, comrade."

dmeita

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »

Any idea?
Where can I download it?

Thanks!

I can only see a file that are deleted from the server. Can you tell me which file/program you are trying to download?

The one from this post/thread (the CSM, MS & MSIC 4 day programs).
This was the link I had saved a few months ago.
But I didn't download it by then. Now, I cannot download it or find a download link in the first post of this thread.

RussianBear

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2017, 12:30:24 PM »

Any idea?
Where can I download it?

Thanks!

The one from this post/thread (the CSM, MS & MSIC 4 day programs).
This was the link I had saved a few months ago.
But I didn't download it by then. Now, I cannot download it or find a download link in the first post of this thread.

I ask because there were two programs, the 4 day and Roberts hypertrophy mod.

for the former, which you are asking for, go to page 22 of this thread.

dmeita

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 26, 2017, 10:39:37 AM »

I've only found two external links in the whole Thread.
This - http://sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=313.msg3041#msg3041 That isn't actually an external link, but neither a full routine.
And this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161467713 But I guess this is not the standard, since I don't see the prep cycle #2, for instance.

So, I guess that the original official routine is not available anymore. Right? :(
That's a pity...

RussianBear

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 26, 2017, 12:50:34 PM »

This - http://sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=313.msg3041#msg3041 That isn't actually an external link, but neither a full routine.
And this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161467713 But I guess this is not the standard, since I don't see the prep cycle #2, for instance.

So, I guess that the original official routine is not available anymore. Right? :(
That's a pity...

Go to page 22 and read. There is more there.

I still think Roberts hypertrophy Mod. should still be here, but I don't know.

dmeita

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 27, 2017, 10:01:00 AM »

That's a pity...

Go to page 22 and read. There is more there.

I still think Roberts hypertrophy Mod. should still be here, but I don't know.

AFAIK this is page 22: http://sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=313.315
Nothing in there. I've read that, as well as the whole thread, no luck :(

The only thing I read related to this, is this, from you:
The spreadsheets are outdated. New programs are coming to the app and eventually the app will just create an individualized weekly program for one, which the spreadsheets could never do.

That said, I still have have the CMS spreadsheet and I can send it to you.

Could you send me this?
Thank you!

uhbhu

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 02, 2017, 01:41:53 AM »
Replacing board press with (reactive) slingshot bench, reckon I should increase the weight as I'll have some momentum when I reach the point where a board press starts
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 01:48:39 AM by uhbhu »

Lundstedt

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 15, 2017, 06:51:14 PM »
I have two questions about this program

1. Is it okay to switch the 1x3,7,4,8,2,5 @ 70% squatting for something static with the same/similar volume such as 6*5 @70%

2. Since a lot of the training days have deadlift or squatting twice in one workout, is it okay to move the second round, to a different to another day? The intra training day volume and acute load will be smaller however the weekly volume will be the same with an increased frequency.
I would like to try this since I feel like my deadlifts are better if I squat before, I guess it properly warms me up.

RuneGlud

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 16, 2017, 12:36:56 AM »

1. Is it okay to switch the 1x3,7,4,8,2,5 @ 70% squatting for something static with the same/similar volume such as 6*5 @70%

2. Since a lot of the training days have deadlift or squatting twice in one workout, is it okay to move the second round, to a different to another day? The intra training day volume and acute load will be smaller however the weekly volume will be the same with an increased frequency.
I would like to try this since I feel like my deadlifts are better if I squat before, I guess it properly warms me up.
1. You can do as you wish and you will probably be just fine, but I'm sure Coach Sheiko planed it like that for a reason.

2. Same answer, only I think this might acctually be beneficial. Maybe you know about the experiment they did in Norway, with the same weekly program divided in 3 or 6 days. 6-day group did alot better.
I have personally just started on a similar experiment with my training.

Lundstedt

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 16, 2017, 08:35:47 AM »

1. You can do as you wish and you will probably be just fine, but I'm sure Coach Sheiko planed it like that for a reason.

2. Same answer, only I think this might acctually be beneficial. Maybe you know about the experiment they did in Norway, with the same weekly program divided in 3 or 6 days. 6-day group did alot better.
I have personally just started on a similar experiment with my training.

Thank you for the answer!

1. Yes I thought something similar and of course don't want to change something to make it noticably worse.

2. Yes, I've heard of that! I was curious if the higher frequency was outweighted by the higher acute training volume but I don't really know how much volume of for example squatting you need in 1 workout for it to be enough, maybe two rounds of squat in 1 workout could be better than squatting more times per week if it's done with proper volume.

trandenny

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 23, 2017, 07:21:48 AM »
If i just came from intermediate 3 day advanced load where should i start with the 4 day? (which load?)

RussianBear

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2017, 11:18:26 PM »
If i just came from intermediate 3 day advanced load where should i start with the 4 day? (which load?)

Try out Medium load, if thats too much -> small load