October 14, 2019, 12:29:59 AM

Author Topic: Android app requests  (Read 2283 times)

Grillvott

• View Profile
Android app requests
« on: July 07, 2016, 12:43:52 PM »
I would like to have a lot more flexibility in this app, as there are things i would like to set up manually plus there are a lot of individual settings that would have been good to have.

Ex:

Setup on plates available so the weights is rounded on to correct sum. (2,5 kg in my case.)
Possibility to change percentage on assistance excercises. (Ex front squat.)
Possibility to setup which assistance excercises to use, and with which weights. (Lat muscles?)

On the whole, a chance to edit the reps, sets and weights liftet on the particular day on the go.

All in all a good app to use if you do all the workouts as it is, but with very little flexibility.

FilipPL

• View Profile
Re: Android app requests
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:04:46 PM »
Unfortunately I do not think the android app is supported anymore... I have not seen any work done on it since 2015.

Robert Frederick

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 05:09:32 AM »
The developer that worked on the Android version has moved to another company. But we think the original company will assign someone else to work on it soon since we have some bench press specialization programs to add to the app.

FilipPL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 04:24:07 PM »
That would be awesome. The android app is good, but could use some more fixes/usability considerations.